Current location - Education and Training Encyclopedia - Educational institution - How about Jiedong Lantian Middle School?
How about Jiedong Lantian Middle School?
Lantian Middle School in Jiedong County is the former third middle school in Jieyang City. Its predecessor was Lantian Bookstore, which was founded in the early Southern Song Dynasty. Lantian Middle School (old campus) in Jiedong County has a history of more than 800 years, with a long history and fragrant peaches and plums. Since Jieyang was founded, Jiedong County was established, and it was changed to Jiedong Lantian Middle School. In recent years, the school scale of Lantian Middle School has been expanding, and the number of students has increased rapidly, from more than 900 four years ago to more than 2,500 at present. It is estimated that by 2065, it will exceed 4,000, with 438+00 students. At present, with the support of the government and people from all walks of life, Lantian Middle School has built a new campus covering an area of 130 mu, with a total investment of more than 30 million yuan and a construction area of 56,600 square meters, providing 4,000 degrees, including 3 teaching buildings, 1 library, 1 experimental building, 5 teacher-student dormitories and 65,438. The new campus is designed according to the standards of provincial first-class schools, adopting the mode of "separation of three areas (teaching area, dormitory area and sports area)", with complete supporting facilities, integrating architectural aesthetics and practicality. Lantian College Lantian College Xinheng Lantian Middle School has undergone several changes, formerly Lantian College, located in the northwest corner of Xinheng Market. Tracing back to the source, the earliest predecessor was Blue Sky Bookstore. The academy flourished in the Tang Dynasty and Song Dynasty, and it followed suit under the influence of the establishment of Bailuyuan Academy in Lushan Mountain. At the end of the Song Dynasty, Zheng Guohan, a scholar in the capital (first awarded Putian Order, later served as a doctor of the Ministry of War, and was in the same column as Zhu), saw that the state affairs were flourishing, and then returned to his hometown to be an official, and built a book village in Lantian, named Lantian Book Village, which is now the Stone Sacrifice Primary School in Tangxi Town, Fengshun County. In order to cultivate talents, students are called to give lectures. Zhu will live here every time he comes to Jieyang. There is Quanfeiling a few miles behind the bookstore. The situation is mountainous, the city walls are towering, and there are dozens of mountains around. There's a spring on it. It's empty. Zheng Guohan did the Range Rover Pavilion in the meantime. Zhu visited the book "Luohanming Spring", leaving a title: all the way, the wind and smoke are bleak, and a few chickens and dogs are wild. This place has become a tourist attraction. Blue Sky Bookstore, originally with earth as the wall and tile as the top, has undergone several changes in more than 800 years, until the reform and opening-up party changed it into a five-story teaching building and renamed it "Quanfei School", with more than 400 students. Its website, with only one inscription, is a thing of the past. In the 28th year of Qing Qianlong (1763), Guiwei, the champion of Xinheng, wrote to Wang Dian, the magistrate of a county, asking him to donate to build a book village. The prince then ordered Ni and others to supervise the work, and built a bookstore at the east foot of Budilang, renamed Lantian Academy. Rent a garden outside the courtyard, and you can get more than 7 thousand books at the age of seven. The Prince set aside 120 mu of Huangpu Garden in Daling Township, Panxi, with a rent of 22 Liang as a gift for teachers and students. However, after a hundred years of ups and downs, it has become a dangerous house. In the 12th year of Tongzhi (1873), the military commander Fang Yao and the magistrate Zhou Shijun moved to the new Hengbieguan, which is the present address. Lantian Academy, north-south, with three main seats and two patios, is commonly known as the "three halls". There are four embossed plaques of Blue Sky Academy hanging at the main entrance of the lobby, with vigorous brushwork. The east and west rooms of the nave are memorial rooms: one is the "Han Xuan room" and the other is the "Bamboo Xuan room"; The back hall is located on the second floor, and the main hall upstairs is the location of the statue dedicated to Confucius in the Spring and Autumn Period. The two ends of the back building are connected by four rooms and two patios, forming a long back building lane as a whole lane package; There are alleys on both sides of the main seat, and there are four alleys in twenty miles, which are opposite in the main hall. Surrounded by peaches, plums and bamboos, it is antique. Jieyang Lantian Middle School (formerly Jieyang No.3 Middle School) Lantian Academy is the highest institution in the capital of Lantian. The local gentry attached great importance to it and hired celebrity teachers. Many students from all over the world come here to study. At that time, Ding Richang, the governor and minister of shipping administration in Fujian, was originally from Fengshun and settled in Rongcheng in his later years. Whenever he goes back to Fengshun to visit relatives, he will stop by Xinheng to ask about the school administration and care about the students' study. In the thirty-second year of Guangxu (1906), under the great reform of "abolishing imperial examinations and promoting new learning", Lantian Academy was renamed as "Lantian Senior Primary School". Due to the reform of the academic system, there is a time limit for study, and some newly compiled disciplines are taught by celebrities. Except for local students, everyone came here to study with Rongcheng's children, and they were called "scholars" after graduation. 1937, War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression broke out, and Xie Haiyan (a famous painter and later president of Nanjing Art Institute) became the principal of Lantian Primary School. At that time, there was a preparatory class attached to the middle school. /kloc-0 In the autumn of 939, Lantian Primary School was changed to "Lantian Middle School". The first president, Lin Yisheng (a foreigner from Xichang), was closed for political reasons and financial problems in 1942. /kloc-the teaching building was restored in 0/944, and Wang succeeded the headmaster. At this time, most of the school's property was embezzled by the squire. President Wang raised funds from Liu Dexuan, the county magistrate of Raoping (Fenshui, Jade Laker, former chairman of Lantian Middle School), and Liu Dali helped him, so he bought the necessary school furniture, and Lantian Middle School improved again. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, 19461February, with the approval of Jieyang County Government, Lantian Middle School was renamed as "Jieyang County No.3 Middle School" and became a private public school. 1950 Spring, after the founding of New China, Jieyang Education Bureau appointed Huang Hongtu as the principal and took over Jieyang No.3 Middle School. 1958 officially became a complete middle school. Since then, with the development of the current situation, it has been renamed several times: Weidong Middle School and Xinheng Middle School, and it was not until the 1990s that the original name of Lantian Middle School was restored. In 2006, in order to meet the needs of career development, under the great attention of the county party committee and the county government, and with the full support of rural sages and enthusiastic people from all walks of life, the land of Shuohe Village in Xinheng Town was requisitioned 130 mu to build a new school in different places. The investment in the first phase of the project is 36 million yuan, including 23.4 million yuan donated by Guo Taicheng, Ni Xiquan and Ni Hanming. Two teaching buildings have been put into use in the first phase of the project, and some senior one students and some senior two students have moved into the new school. Now there are more than 2,000 students in the new campus and 0/0,000 students in the old campus. Since the founding of the county, Lantian Middle School has sent nearly 10,000 outstanding students to colleges and universities, including more than 0/000 undergraduates/kloc. In recent years, the school has vigorously promoted quality education and gradually formed a school-running model of "semi-closed management, inspiring and educating people". From 2002 to 2009, the results of college entrance examination ranked first in middle schools in the county for eight consecutive years, and were awarded the "Excellent Results in College Entrance Examination" award by Jieyang Education Bureau for many times.